London Field Hockey Club 2014 Outdoor Season
TD Waterhouse Stadium Map
Calling all boys and girls to learn, experience and grow through India’s national game, Field Hockey, in London. Apart from an opportunity to experience India’s national game, it is a safer, less expensive from of hockey sans physical contact, while calling for a high degree of athletic ability, and an opportunity to develop team play and leadership.
Children are coached by experienced coaches, who are former national, international and/or provincial team players. They also get to participate in scrimmages, games and tournaments all over Ontario. The game is played on artificial turf at TD waterhouse Stadium.
Sticks and balls are provided. Children are expected to bring only their own shin guards and mouth guard.
Age groups & Schedule – Starting May 6, 2014
- U 18 girls and boys: Practice Tuesdays 6.00 pm -7.00 pm. Cost $ 200 (includes field rental, league fees, coaching,
- U 13 Coed: Practices Tuesdays 6.00- 7.00 pm. Cost $ 150 (includes field rental, league fees, coaching,
- U 9 Coed:Practices Tuesdays 6.00- 7.00 pm. Cost $ 100 (includes field rental, league fees, coaching,
- Grasshoppers: 4-6 years old – May 6-June 24 (6.00 pm- 6.45 pm). Cost $50.
- Adult Coed Recreational Program: Tuesdays 6.30-8.00pm – inclusive and fun environment for adult players
of all ages and abilities. Cost: $200. For Students: $175.
All players must register at Field Hockey Ontario to become members, which includes insurance for players ($30).
For more information please contact Nicola Levstik at London Field Hockey Club. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the forms below to register for this outdoor season: