On 19th October Srishti’s “Sewa Warriors” participated forthe second consecutive year in the Scotia Toronto Waterfront Marathon event and continued to raise money to build a Residential School in Assam/Meghalaya, India, for under-privileged tribal girls, to pursue secondary education.
The team raised approximately $9000 again this year, for Sewa Canada International Aid Inc. Srishti would like to thank all of its supporters who made this happen and the following team members who trained hard over the past few months and spent a weekend running early in the morning at 2 deg C…all for a good cause
- Vinod Varapravan – Half Marathon (21 Kms) in 1 hr 55 minutes.
- Srinidhi Srinivasan – 5 kms in 28 minutes
- Srivatsan Srinivasan – 5 kms in 32 minutes
- Akshya Vasudev – 5Kms in 34 minutes
- Aarushi Vasudev – 5kms in 32 minutes
- Shefali Panicker – 5kms in 34 minutes
- Dhruv Panicker – 5Kms in 34 minutes
- Sreelatha Varapravan – 5Kms in 44 minutes
- Srinivasan Ramaswamy – 5 Kms in 46 minutes
To learn more about the cause and how your donation $ are making a difference on the ground including project progress and details, click HERE