Volunteers of Srishti are involved with one or more or all of the following self-knowledge, self-development and charitable activities, of our partner organizations. They work across different organizations and different causes, selflessly, in pure seva, to help create & inspire.
- Every Sunday 4:00pm to 5:30pm. Venue: Jack Chambers Public School, London, ON.
Balavihar (Vedanta for children/Teenagers) J-K to Grade 12
- J-K to Grade 2 students: Learn from Grade 1 text – “Alphabet Safari”
- Grade 2 to Grade 4: Learn from Grade 3 text “Bala Bhagavatam”
- Grade 5 to Grade 8: Learn from Grade 7 text called “Hindu Culture”
- High School Students: Learn from “Vision of Bhagavad Gita”
- Adults – Learn the Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Run by sevaks/sevikas (volunteers).
- Every Monday 7:00pm – Yoga & Long Kriya.
- Every Wednesday – 7:00pm to 8:00pm – Free Yoga/Meditation Sessions. Venue; St. Jude Church (Corner of Adelaide & Fanshawe Park Road East)
- Monthly Satsangas
Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh Canada
- Every Friday 6:30pm to 8:30pm – For Teenagers & Children (Age 8 to 18) – Leadership Sessions
- Yoga, Games/Sport, Debating, Public Speaking, Meditation & Martial Arts
- Run by HSS sevaks/sevikas (volunteers)
Venue : Louise Arbour French Immersion School (GYM), 365 Belfield Street, London, ON. N5Y 2K3.
Join us in any of the above weekly self-development activities. To join in for any additional information, we invite you to CONTACT US