Following are the upcoming Events/Activities in 2017 – across our three pillars of Seva, Culture & Celebrations.
Please note that the list is subject to change – new events/campaigns & activities will be added as required, as we progress through the year.
Contact us to join in, get involved, to be notified via emails, serve, volunteer and grow – in any of these programs/events.
WEEKLY PROGRAMS for Youth/Children
Sessions Resume after Summer Break in September 2017
- HSS Youth Leadership Session – Every Friday.
- Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Venue : Louise Arbour French Immersion School, 365 Belfield Street, London.
- For more details, click HERE
ONGOING Seva Projects
- Sponsoring Immigration to Canada – of a Nepali Refugee family from a Refugee Camp in Thailand.
- Emergency Ambulance Service for rural Pokhara, Nepal.
- 108 Tree Memorial for 1.3 Million Indian Army Corps soldiers of World War I, in London, ON.
- Bhutanese Community Support Program, London, ON.
To Serve or Support or Get Involved in any of the above CONTACT US or call 519 438 6515
2017 – Special Programs/Event
7th August – Rakshabandhan
- Date : 7th August 2017, Monday
- Celebrating Rakshabandhan with London Police.
- Check out our last year’s celebrations.
- For children age 5 to 12 years old age.
- Venue: Central Secondary School, London.
- CLICK HERE for more details.
27th August to 3rd September – Hindu Youth Leadership Camp 2017
- For Teenagers – 13 and above
- Venue: Scouts Canada Camp Ground, Acton, ON.
- CLICK HERE for details and to register
14th October – Launch of World War I Memorial for Indian Army Corps
22nd October – Running to Serve @ Scotia Toronto Waterfront Marathon
- 2017 details are TBD
- For details on 2016 run and how to serve – CLICK HERE